Elevate your palletizing experience with a range of optional features to suit your specific needs.
Our palletizer options provide the flexibility and precision your operation demands.
Shuttles are a cost effective option on multiple palletizer configurations.
A fully automated single car can both deliver empty pallets to and retrieve completed loads from each palletizer.
Pallet dispenser provides safe and secure single pallet release
Empty pallet handling consists of a pallet dispenser and systems to position a pallet at the load build. Pallets used by the CPG industry vary in quality, height and design. Empty pallets can be difficult to reliably transport due to inconsistencies in the pallet base. To help compensate for irregularities in pallet quality TopTier offers three different styles of pallet dispensing each with a “lift and separate” design to reliably support the pallet stack. The most commonly used dispenser is designed for 4-way entry 40x48 pallets only. TopTier offers two other designs to accommodate multiple pallet dimensions and styles.
Features / Options*
- Empty pallet pushing and squaring of the empty pallet in the load build
- Forks extend and retract into the pallet opening to accommodate 2-way entry pallets
- Light curtain protection of dispenser load position
- Empty pallet loading does not impact palletizer operations
- 12 to 20 pallet capacity
*Features and options described are application specific.
Pallet Liner Sheets
Palletizing is an essential process for many industries, as it allows for the safe and efficient storage and transportation of goods. However, without proper planning and materials, palletizing can easily become a time-consuming and costly task. That's where pallet liner sheets come in. TopTier palletizers can place specialized sheets that provide a protective layer between products and pallets, ensuring stability and preventing damage during handling and transportation. Here at TopTier, we understand the importance of reliable palletizing. That's why our machines can strategically place high-quality pallet liner slip sheets and tie sheets for pallets.
Sheets are used as pallet liners, slip sheets with tabs, or tie sheets and top caps
TopTier offers comprehensive sheet handling capabilities. Freezer separator sheets that facilitate air flow are handled. Sheet insertion equipment is used to place an empty pallet onto a half load allowing double stack loads.
- Pallet liners are inserted with a horizontally travelling vacuum pick and place device
- Tie sheets, freezer sheets, slip sheets, and top caps are inserted with a vertically and horizontally travelling vacuum pick and place device capable of placing a sheet at any level of the load
- Sheets inserted at load build position for unitized loads
- Tie sheet inserters can be equipped with up to three pick positions allowing separate sheet styles
- Low Infeed: Sheets are loaded into a 18" capacity drawer and safely loaded during palletizer operations
- High Infeed: Sheet inserter mounted above or at mezzanine level. The mezzanine level device is manual loaded with up to 18" of sheets with one or two bins available. Bins may be loaded at ground level and positioned with a forklift. Optional lift device is available to raise sheet stack to the upper level position.
- Sheet bin loading with no interruption of operations
- Sheet size less than 60" in either dimension including 2, 3 or 4 tab models
- Capacity of 18" of sheets